Symity are specialists in the creation of Microsoft Teams-related solutions to overcome business process challenges. Projects range from small tactical tools to manage a particular workflow to organisation-wide business transformation applications.
Why choose us
Companies can significantly reduce time switching between applications and improve the overall employee experience by expanding the capabilities of familiar user experiences with Teams.
Recent bespoke projects include:
- Staff relocation tracking system for a large government department
- Team creation control tool for MS Teams
Products we have developed include:
- Symity Assist – cloud-based SaaS on-demand video service, offering a suite of MS Teams Room bitesize video training materials, customised specifically to deliver optimised training for users whilst in a meeting room. Accessible directly from the user’s smartphone.
- Request-a-desk – chat-based resource booking tool, which is accessed by users natively through Microsoft Teams.
- Users can create/edit and cancel desk bookings
- Specify desk characteristics (riser, PC, dual screen etc.)
- Flexibility to choose either manual or automatic desk assignments
- Create new bookings on behalf of others
- Upload links to floorplans
- Symity Hub – offers clients a full or hybrid cloud-hosted telephony platform, which can be scaled to suit organisations as they grow. Built to a modular design, Hub provides a single interface for service owners and support staff to manage and maintain their MS Teams deployments.
- Management of number ranges and number and voice policy allocations. – These are crucial to the smooth running of a Microsoft Teams-based telephony platform within any organisation.
- Role-based access control independent of restrictive built-in Microsoft roles
- Delegated Administration – Scoped tenant resource access for geographic control of Teams resources
- Monitoring of critical Microsoft & 3rd Party telephony services
- Leverages the Microsoft Azure cloud and allows Symityto deliver a secure, highly available and dynamically scalable service for clients.
- Enables support staff to administer numbers without advanced training and allows for number lifecycles to be easily managed. This ensure key numbers are reserved, ranges suitably assigned for reuse, and a clear oversight of your number availability and capacity.
- Integrates directly with Microsoft Teams, presenting your administrators with a single, simple, and secure platform, which is both concise and visually clear.
All this guarantees efficiency savings and, coupled with reducing the risk of misconfiguration through scripts and command-line use, makes Symity Hub an essential part of your service management toolset.