Copilot for Microsoft 365
With the introduction of Copilot for Microsoft 365, Microsoft is fundamentally changing the way we use technology to collaborate with colleagues. It will help employees be more productive by reducing administrative tasks, whilst also helping them be more creative and allowing them to focus on what makes a difference in their organisations.
Positioning businesses to get the most out of AI, and Copilot in particular, is a key requirement for many organisations right now.
Related Blog Posts »
Related Videos »
How can Symity help with Copilot for Microsoft 365 implementation?
With our deep understanding of the Microsoft eco-system, Symity are perfectly placed to provide consultancy and guidance around Copilot and the different work streams needed to maximise value from this technology.
As well as helping our customers understand what Copilot for Microsoft 365 is, and how to get the most from it, we can provide:
- Organisational readiness assessments and pilot programs
- User profiling to identify which use cases offer maximum benefit
- Security and compliance planning and implementation
- SharePoint and Teams data lifecycle assessments
- Training and adoption best practises to ensure staff get the most from Copilot
- Post-implementation monitoring and optimisation
Copilot for Microsoft 365 Readiness Assessment
Our Copilot for Microsoft 365 Readiness Assessment covers the following points:
- Understand prerequisites for Copilot for Microsoft 365
- Manage its data compliance and security risks
- Monitor and prevent data access and exfiltration by Copilot for Microsoft 365
- Drive innovation and integration with it
- Identify which users/workloads feel maximum benefit
- Prepare users for a new way of working
We will focus on three key areas:
- Information Governance and Data Management: review your existing data policies and configurations and recommend best practices for managing your data lifecycle, access, and security while using Copilot for Microsoft 365
- Organisational Change Management: plan and execute a successful change management strategy that will drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of Copilot for Microsoft 365 among staff; provide training and support materials to help staff learn how to use Copilot for Microsoft 365 effectively and confidently
- Licensing and Platform: help understand the licensing requirements and technical prerequisites for using Copilot for Microsoft 365 and guide through the process of enabling Copilot for Microsoft 365 in Microsoft 365 apps and services
We will provide you with a report containing:
- Readiness assessment and roadmap of actions
- Business case, including: measurement criteria guidance, cost estimation and workflow analysis
- Recommended adoption approach, highlighting best practices
Microsoft Funded Workshops
For qualifying customers these two workshops provide you with valuable insights and guidance on how Copilot for Microsoft 365 can support your organisation. We take you through every step of the way highlighting what you need to do to prepare and how to help your employees make the most of Copilot for Microsoft 365, your AI powered assistant.
- Copilot Workshop
- Adoption Accelerator Workshop
Copilot for Microsoft 365 on-demand video
Watch our on-demand webinar, which answers many frequently asked questions, heard so far from customers. It also gives a detailed overview of the Copilot for Microsoft 365 architecture: