Microsoft 365 Copilot
With the introduction of Microsoft 365 Copilot, Microsoft is fundamentally changing the way we use technology to collaborate with colleagues. It will help employees be more productive by reducing administrative tasks, whilst also helping them be more creative and allowing them to focus on what makes a difference in their organisations.
Positioning businesses to get the most out of AI, and Copilot in particular, is a key requirement for many organisations right now.
Related Blog Posts »
How can Symity help with Microsoft 365 Copilot implementation?
With our deep understanding of the Microsoft eco-system, Symity are perfectly placed to provide consultancy and guidance around Copilot and the different work streams needed to maximise value from this technology.
As well as helping our customers understand what Microsoft 365 Copilot is, and how to get the most from it, we can provide:
- Organisational readiness assessments and pilot programs
- User profiling to identify which use cases offer maximum benefit
- Security and compliance planning and implementation
- SharePoint and Teams data lifecycle assessments
- Training and adoption best practises to ensure staff get the most from Copilot
- Post-implementation monitoring and optimisation
Microsoft 365 Copilot Readiness Assessments available now
We have launched the Microsoft 365 Copilot Readiness Assessment, covering the following points:
- Understand the prerequisites for Microsoft 365 Copilot
- Manage the data compliance and security risks that come with Microsoft 365 Copilot
- Monitor and prevent data access and exfiltration by Microsoft 365 Copilot
- Drive innovation and integration with Microsoft 365 Copilot
- Identify which users and workloads feel maximum benefit
- Prepare users for a new way of working
We will focus on three key areas:
- Information Governance and Data Management: review your existing data policies and configurations and recommend best practices for managing your data lifecycle, access, and security while using Microsoft 365 Copilot
- Organisational Change Management: plan and execute a successful change management strategy that will drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of Microsoft 365 Copilot among staff; provide training and support materials to help staff learn how to use Microsoft 365 Copilot effectively and confidently
- Licensing and Platform: help understand the licensing requirements and technical prerequisites for using Microsoft 365 Copilot and guide through the process of enabling Microsoft 365 Copilot in Microsoft 365 apps and services
We will provide you with a report containing:
- Readiness assessment and roadmap of actions
- Business case, including: measurement criteria guidance, cost estimation and workflow analysis
- Recommended adoption approach, highlighting best practices
Alternatively, watch our on-demand webinar, which answers many frequently asked questions, heard so far from customers. It also gives a detailed overview of the Microsoft 365 Copilot architecture: