Easier ways of working for your contact centre staff – more efficient platform management for your contact centre administrators.
Related Blog Posts »
How do we help you?
Microsoft Teams supports customer interactions, operating as the hub for internal and external customer connection across modes of communication, including chat, video meetings and calling.
Symity maximises the quality of these interactions by leveraging the Microsoft Teams-certified Contact Centre partner ecosystem. We help organisations optimise collaboration and customer dialogue management through integrated Microsoft Teams Contact Centre solutions, employing an innovative approach, ensuring collaboration, flexible and remote working can be offered to all employees.
This helps drive efficiencies and effectiveness across their contact centre platform.
Why clients partner with us:
• Microsoft Teams only specialist, delivering all-encompassing solutions
• 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards Finalist in the Meetings, Calling & Devices for Microsoft Teams category at Microsoft Inspire
• Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work designation, plus 2 Teams Advanced Specialisms (Calling for Microsoft Teams, Meetings and Meeting Rooms for Microsoft Teams)
• Comprehensive commercial and technical understanding of the Microsoft Connect and Extend models of certification for Contact Centres
• Global Ambassador of the Year award by Contact Centre partner Anywhere365®
• Industry-leading technical skills in Microsoft Teams-certified Contact Centres with a unique service wrap which includes a full Business Continuity Plan
• Proven UK and global Microsoft Teams Phone System and Contact Centre delivery, adoption, app development and support capability
• Trusted partner, employing a “can do” proactive approach and agile attitude, ensuring clients see a true value in their investment in Microsoft technologies